This blog was created for several reasons. 1. I love food, love talking about food, making it and eating it. 2. A lot of people I know often wonder and ask what I eat as a vegetarian...here's the answer!!! 3. This will motivate me to try new recipes from the many books I ordered. 4. I've recently made some friends that post what they've eaten on a social networking site and I thought that was pretty cool. Also, this way you'll get a sneak peak at my life...all in all.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Gluten Free Month
One month of no gluten, can't say I'm thrillllllled about the idea since I do heart bread, pizza dough, and well of course cakes/cupcakes etc. But I'm going on a one month gluten free diet with my friend. We're both doing it. Why? We basically want to see if there's any changes in our bodies, since supposedly gluten is usually hard to digest, and well some people have gluten intolerances, so we'll see if it makes a difference! Either way, I'm excited to focus even more on eating more naturally, more beans and tofu. Day 1 hasn't been so bad. I had fruit for breakfast, arepas for lunch with cheese and avocado. Dinner consists of possibly eggs and some veggies..I know i know, but breakfast for dinner is always awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment