I've been missing for a bit, but I did post the picture of the daikon from my phone so that you would get it soon. I made the braised daikon recipe from the Kind Diet the other night to try it out with our dinner (falafel night again..;) I'm hooked, I go through phases and this is obviously now become a falafel phase) anyway, I thought it was good, had two extra opinions, one person thought it was okay the other loved it. I thought it tasted like a radishmixed with a cauliflower, definitely nothing like the raw or picked daikon that I tried at the farmer's market. The taste changed a lot and so did the texture, but it's definitely something that could accompany a meal.
For dinner tonight was costco pizza since we were at costco shopping for toilet paper, paper towels,ie the basic necessities. But I did also buy an eggplant parmesan stackers that they sell, we had a sample and it was soooo good!!!
Ooh and last night I had salad and paella (I scooped up the parts without any seafood). I went over to my friend's family's house and they were having paella for dinner, so I brought a salad with me. It was all pretty good!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment